Thursday, February 02, 2012

Email 1499, May 2000, Mick Kelly, UEA: "CA are lookign for someone to say more extreme events likely in future due to global warming at lanuch of new campaign...they are getting desparate"

Email 1499

CA are lookign for someone to say more extreme events likely in future due to global warming at lanuch of new campaign. I've said I won't do it but did say I'd ask around. Frankly, I'd advise against as the impression I have is that this really does amount to 'rent a quote'. I'm not into peddling doom and gloom anyway. Oh, date is May 15th. Let me know asap if you are interested as they are getting desparate. Mick

1 comment:

Tony Mach said...

From email 1499:
"I did say that there is now no longer a purely natural weather event"

What fearmongering unscientific BS.