Friday, February 03, 2012

Email 1914, Oct 2000, warmist Tom Crowley on "the solar crowd": "basically I think most of them act like nuts...And I am someone who thinks longterm solar variability influences climate!"

Email 1914

I agree with Phil on the solar crowd - basically I think most of them act like nuts - they are so eager to justify their own discipline that they turn a blind eye to greenhouse arguments and seem to completely ignore basic ideas like the principal of parsimony. There are a few exceptions, Judith Lean and Klaus Frohlich - I don't know the others listed

It is virtually a waste of time talking to most of them..............

And I am someone who thinks longterm solar variability influences climate!

1 comment:

Tony Mach said...

I agree with you Tom on the CO2 crowd - basically I think most of them act like nuts - they are so eager to justify their own discipline that they turn a blind eye to all climate influences and seem to completely ignore basic ideas like the principal of parsimony.

It is virtually a waste of time talking to most of them..............

And I am someone who thinks CO2 influences climate!