Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Warmist Michael Mann on why he went to school at UC Berkeley: "In part, I must confess, I was looking to get away from the harsh Amherst, Massachusetts, winters I’d endured for the first eighteen years of life, but I was also attracted by the school’s reputation"

Amazon Kindle: A Highlight and Note by Tom Nelson from The Hockey Stick and the Climate Wars: Dispatches from the Front Lines

A year later, in August 1984, as Ronald Reagan was completing his first term in office and Michael Jackson’s Thriller was the top-selling record album, I headed off to college at the University of California, Berkeley (UC Berkeley). In part, I must confess, I was looking to get away from the harsh Amherst, Massachusetts, winters I’d endured for the first eighteen years of life, but I was also attracted by the school’s reputation

No comments: