Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hitler's Reaction to the Watts Study - YouTube
[My favorite line] People will not be afraid of just a stick chart!!!
Twitter / RogerPielkeJr: Climate policy realities, 2020 ...
Climate policy realities, 2020 is the new 1990 -- “@StateDept: Preview of the #EU Emissions Trading System Meeting http://go.usa.gov/G1j "
Twitter / RyanMaue: Interesting caption choice ...
Interesting caption choice on MSNBC for Dr. Muller -- "Former Climate Change Denier" -- he's on the right channel...
Twitter / grandsmalls: #bbcradio4 has a horrible man ...
#bbcradio4 has a horrible man on talking about choking growth in the name of #climatechange and #biodiversity.
The Inconvenient Skeptic » The Right Climate Stuff
When I attended the conference back in May, I met several members of The Right Climate Stuff. In the course of the conference there was a fair amount of discussion and I gave them several copies of my book so they could take a look at what I have put together. To me it was interesting because they were asking the same type of questions that I had been asking myself several years ago when I started to get involved in the science of the Earth’s climate...
Needless to say I am very excited to work with this group of retired NASA astronauts, engineers and scientists. They are all very capable and the questions they ask are good and to the point. I expect a great deal of progress will happen as a result of us working together.

No comments: