Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pielke Jr. on Muller's "I hope that the Berkeley Earth analysis will help settle the scientific debate" quote: "I want what he's smoking"

Climate change study forces sceptical scientists to change minds | Environment | guardian.co.uk
"Science is that narrow realm of knowledge that, in principle, is universally accepted," wrote Muller. "I embarked on this analysis to answer questions that, to my mind, had not been answered. I hope that the Berkeley Earth analysis will help settle the scientific debate regarding global warming and its human causes. Then comes the difficult part: agreeing across the political and diplomatic spectrum about what can and should be done."
Twitter / RogerPielkeJr: I want what he's smoking M ...
I want what he's smoking MT “@james_randerson: "I hope that the [study] will help settle the..[climate] debate" Muller http://bit.ly/M20tIk ”

No comments: