Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Planet 3.0 blogger on the alleged threat of trace amounts of carbon dioxide: "Just this weekend, for the first time, me and my partner started wonder whether the survivalists might be onto something"

Stephen Emmott’s ‘Ten Billion’: “In truth, I think we are already ****ed.” | Planet3.0
Just this weekend, for the first time, me and my partner started wonder whether the survivalists might be onto something. Emmott seems to think so. Is it a reasonable contingency response given the level of uncertainty we face? I’m a long way from the point where I’m willing to give up on politics, but others think differently – summed up by this neat little sentiment: ‘should we start the revolution now… or wait until the UN troops arrive after the food/financial collapse?’

No comments: