Saturday, September 01, 2012

Vincent Gray: THE IPCC CONFESSION
Since I became interested in the "Greenhouse Effect", when I was in China in 1990, I have published 128 Greenhouse Bulletins and 300 NZClimate Truth Bulletins. These have covered every aspect of this subject. They are a history of what has happened,, a review of the published information, including all the IPCC publications, and a record of my own steady disillusion with its claims. They have been circulated by Email to many people all over the world and many have been the basis for published works, some of which are "peer reviewed" and others which have appeared in parts of the Web. I have amalgamated all of the Greenhouse Bulletins into complete volumes.

I have never attempted to have a website or a blog as I have preferred to spend my time studying and commenting.
Twitter / BigJoeBastardi: Current heat wave target for ...
Current heat wave target for major cool down next week and beyond for about a week.
Weather To Climate Change Deniers: “How’s Your Convention Going?” | Santa Monica Mirror
Why, then, do we seem unable to grasp the immediacy of global warming even as altered climate shuts down the Republican National Convention and ever-expanding hurricane seasons take their toll in lives and damage?

No comments: