Thursday, November 22, 2012

"Seriously, who the hell names their dog "Richard"...I believe that the EPA's Richard Windsor account was created during the Clinton Administration"

Reboot Congress: Spin Cycle on Overdrive: EPA Launders Fingerprints of Public Officials with "Richard Windsor" Account
Could someone in East Windsor Township, NJ, please ask Lisa Jackson's old neighbors what her dog's name was? Seriously, who the hell names their dog "Richard" and why would this country make that person Administrator of the EPA? I should start an office pool on what people think the canine Richard Windsor's middle name is going to turn out to be.
...
In short, the deceased Richard Windsor is a hero of enviro-fascists everywhere.

I said earlier that I believe that the EPA's Richard Windsor account was created during the Clinton Administration. I've shown that Clinton EPA Administrator Carol Browner would have known the deceased Richard Windsor. I've mentioned that Browner was once Secretary of Environmental Regulation for Florida. And, now, I'll note that she was Senator Al Gore's legislative director from 1988 to 1991. In fact, Wikipedia notes that Browner "became known as a Gore protégé."

No comments: