Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ho Ho Ho: This Christmas, why not give the gift of legal assistance to climate scientists in need of lawyering up?

Join Many Others and Add Climate Scientists to Your Holiday Gift Giving « Global Warming: Man or Myth?
Not only have they helped me in my own legal battles to defend myself from legal attacks by fossil fuel industry front groups, but through their webinars, AGU legal workshops, and greater outreach and communication efforts, they have literally assisted the entire scientific community in its efforts to defend itself from dishonest attacks by vested interests. It is essential that the CSLDF continue to receive the support necessary to continue its work. – Dr. Michael E. Mann, Professor of Meteorology, Director, of Earth System Science Center at The Pennsylvania State University

When I had my emails FOIAed, Scott Mandia was the first person I contacted for advice... – Dr. Andrew Dessler, Professor of Atmospheric Sciences at Texas A&M University

CSLDF provided me with information and resources that proved invaluable in dealing with requests for access to my emails under Freedom of Information Act that are rapidly becoming the norm for anyone in the climate science community...– Dr. Katharine Hayhoe, Associate Professor, Director of Climate Science Center at Texas Tech University

No comments: