Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Michael Mann: "Many of the #climatechange #denier trolls on internet are ringers/paid"; however, he doesn't "know anything" about some blog commenters being paid per comment

Twitter / BoraZ: @MichaelEMann I really need ...
[Bora Zivkovic, Blogs Editor at Scientific American]  @MichaelEMann I really need to write a blog post why Watts URL and "Al Gore" are triggers for my automatic Spam Filter so I never see them..
...
[Mann] @BoraZ If you do, I promise I'll retweet generously :-)
...
[Zivkovic] @MichaelEMann do you know if there is anything proven about some of the blog commenters being paid per comment? If so - Link?

[Mann, 7pm 1/22/13] @BoraZ Don't know anything about that. What's the reference?
Twitter / MichaelEMann [8:53 am 1/22/13] : Many of the #climatechange ...
Many of the trolls on internet are ringers/paid. The underreported story:

No comments: