Monday, February 11, 2013

Fred Singer: "My belief is the global warming scare will be over in the matter of a decade or so"

The Daily Bell - Fred Singer on the Myths of Politically Correct Science
Fred Singer: I have never been supported by any corporation and have therefore developed my work on climate science without any such support.
...CO2 is certainly a greenhouse gas and should produce some increase in atmospheric temperatures but it is so small we cannot detect it.
...
Fred Singer: The so-called hole in the ozone layer is a temporary thinning in the month of October in the Antarctic; I do not believe it is dangerous.
...
Fred Singer: Agricultural experts pretty much agree that a higher level of CO2 promotes plant growth and makes plants more resistant to droughts and pests.
...
Fred Singer: I think it is worth fighting for sound science even if one is smeared and slandered. My belief is the global warming scare will be over in the matter of a decade or so.
...
Daily Bell: Are you winning the good fight?
Fred Singer: I think we are winning a good fight.

No comments: