Monday, April 22, 2013

"Die - Winter - Die": Minnesota warmist Paul Douglas suggests that he might "weep uncontrollably" as his Earth Day forecast includes yet another 2-6" snowfall for the Twin Cities

StarTribune.com
Irritation. Anger. Incredulity. Shock. I hope I get to acceptance.
Now I look at the maps and just laugh. It's that - or weep uncontrollably, mourning a spring that might have been.
I'm so sorry I pressed the wrong button on my Doppler. It's all my fault.
Earth Day 2013 and the weather map still looks like something out of The Twilight Zone. A wave of low pressure tracking east along a cold front changes rain to snow tonight. Another plowable slush-fest is expected tonight, as much as 2-6" for parts of the metro. Then, a reinforcing cold front Wednesday, with PM sprinkles mixing with snow flurries.
...
Die - Winter - Die. Too melodramatic? You can't begin to appreciate the amount of crap I've been getting in recent weeks: insults, threats...dirty looks. And that's just from friends and family members. I don't even want to think about the general public.

No comments: