Saturday, June 01, 2013

Marshall Shepherd Twitter roundup: Right before I told him about the "block" function, he was all about breaking barriers, disagreeing respectfully and finding common ground

Twitter / DrShepherd2013
@tan123 honestly, I am quite reasonable. can disagree and not be mortal enemies, if that barrier is broken, we can find common ground
Twitter / tan123
@DrShepherd2013 Sounds very good! (I must say, I'm impressed that you responded to my questions rather than ignoring them or blocking me).
Twitter / DrShepherd2013
@tan123 wait you mean I can block you? :) just kidding, look we can disagree and be respectful.
Twitter / DrShepherd2013 [right after I asked him why he says the AGW signal emerged in 1850, while Stephen Schneider said the 1980s, he responded by blocking me]
said before, twitter is positive experience like a summer picnic, but there can be some mosquitoes, had to use some "twitter" Off today
Twitter / DrShepherd2013: The block function is a wonderful ...
The block function is a wonderful thing, why hadn't I discovered it sooner...

1 comment:

intrepid_wanders said...

Thanks Tom for attempting this dialog. I despised him before, but was beginning to respect his courage in engaging you. Now I can go back to my comfortable contempt.