Saturday, June 08, 2013

Priceless Twitter exchange: Before blocking him, clueless AMS warmist Marshall Shepherd tells the author of The Hockey Stick Illusion to ask Michael Mann if the hockey stick is broken

Twitter / DrShepherd2013
[Shepherd] learned n strange emails/blogs some disagree with my #Tedx Talk, @MichaelEMann HockeyStick discredited (hasn't), & wx varies-gee "who knew"

[Bishop Hill] @DrShepherd2013 I attended a debate with a paleoclimate guy a few months ago. In q&a he was asked about hockey stick. He said "it's broken".

[Shepherd] why don't you ask @MichaelEMann

@aDissentient and fyi, I generally don't debate anything that isn't published in the peer-review lit, best regards

[Michael Mann] @DrShepherd2013 Marshall, I don't engage disinformation-spewing trolls. It just encourages them...

[Shepherd] @MichaelEMann I am loving the block function immensely...

[Michael "Robust Debate" Mann] @DrShepherd2013 You and me both ;-)
Details
Michael E. Mann Michael E. Mann ‏@MichaelEMann 5h

[Mann] .@DrShepherd2013 "hockey stick is broken" is @SkepticScience debunked #climatechange #denier myth #16: http://www.skepticalscience.com/broken-hockey-stick.htm … #HSCW

[Shepherd] @MichaelEMann @skepticscience unfortunately already blocked the folks that need to see this :)
- Bishop Hill blog - Sheep or shepherd?
Moments later, Shepherd blocked me.

Hmm.

No comments: