Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Autism and gluten intolerance and vanishing bees, oh my: CEO of Village Green blames CO2 for them all

Why Should I Care About Climate Change When I Don’t Even See Its Alleged Impact?
The first statistic that comes to mind, believe it or not, is Autism.
...Speaking of digestive systems, when I was growing up in New Jersey, I didn’t know a single person with gluten intolerance nor had I ever seen a shop dedicated to gluten intolerant customers.
...
Take the Vanishing of the Bees. What is it about these bees that is causing such a fuss?
...
Beginning to actually ‘see’ the implications of climate change?
Posts by Danielle Lanyard
Danielle Lanyard is the Founder and CEO of Village Green and the Green Breakfast Club. Her life and work experience blends environmental study, community action, business development, and being at the right place at the right time. Her activism work began as a child in her own backyard and now spans two decades and four continents, including a B.A. in Community Psychology and a minor in Environmental Studies.

No comments: