Friday, July 05, 2013

Links

Twitter / Scruffbucket: Excellent RT @AxeCo2Tax: My ...
Excellent RT : My 14yr old daughters school assignment. Teacher gave 100%
Fire in the Rockies | Duke Dean's Blog: The Green Grok
The West, along with other places, is seeing the advent of the “megafire.”
Watch Michael Mann’s self aggrandizing AGU presentation | Watts Up With That?
Of course, I was denied the opportunity to present as I never was notified of the event signup until it was too late, even though I’m a member of AGU. Just as well, they probably would not have let me finish anything I presented.
Twitter / Foxgoose: @ChairmanAl @LeoHickman Cults ...
@ChairmanAl @LeoHickman Cults need a mystic number 666 is the number of the beas - 97% is the number that foretells #climate thermogeddon.
The American West and the Energiewende: Part II — High Country News
even as Germany beefs up its renewable portfolio, it’s also burning more coal. Last year, 45 percent of its electricity was from coal, slightly higher than here

No comments: