Monday, July 15, 2013

Links

Warmists Mann, Oreskes, Santer & more to whine about being criticized at AGU conference | JunkScience.com
“Wah!… I don’t wanna show my data…Wah!..or my taxpayer-paid e-mails… Wah!… and don’t say mean things about my work… Wah!
One Climate Carousel is Not Stoppable - Collide-a-Scape | DiscoverMagazine.com
[Keith Kloor] While I’m no alarmist, as the parent of two young children I’m not exactly sanguine about the trajectory the world is on.
UK climate movement planning to 'relaunch' in spring 2014 | Leo Hickman | Environment | guardian.co.uk
A confidential Stop Climate Chaos consultation document gives insight into climate change campaigners' strategy for 2013-16
Twitter / RyanMaue: Planning on presenting climate ...
Planning on presenting climate science at AGU? Make sure you have an attorney on hand to object to questions (/sarc)
Global population of polar bears has increased by 2,650-5,700 since 2001 | polarbearscience
...it appears that the global population of polar bears could not have remained stable since 2001 – it had to have increased by an average of almost 4,200 bears!

No comments: