Monday, August 26, 2013

From a just-deleted Arctic Row post that I saved: "The novelty has now officially worn off being wet and cold...What the hell was I thinking!...I’m not sure what I am apart form bloody freezing, hungry and exhausted… did I mention I’m cold?

MainStream Last First
[This post was entitled "Real life is on the horizon"]  The novelty has now officially worn off being wet and cold…. The misery I/ spoke about before is now just miserable!...We sent the best part of 2 years putting this expedition together and I spent every waking moment looking forward to it.. What the hell was I thinking! I suppose when I have time to reflect on the trip once its all done and dusted I will forget the rough times...I’m not sure what I am apart form bloody freezing, hungry and exhausted!…… did I mention I’m cold?...Denis

No comments: