Thursday, August 15, 2013


NOAA 30th warmest July in USA History (even with all the massaging) | sunshine hours
Even with all the manipulation of NOAA data to cool the past and warm the present, there were 29 July’s warmer than July 2013 in the USA according to the NOAA.
Climate Clowns Predict Cold Wet Hot Dry Summers | NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT
The only mystery is why anybody pays the slightest attention to these clowns.
Former EPA science advisor: ‘We could phase out EPA in five years’ |
[Jay Lehr] We could eliminate 80 percent of EPA’s bloated $8 billion budget and return the money to the people. The remaining 20 percent could be used to fund EPA’s research labs and pull together a committee of the 50 state environmental protection departments to take over EPA’s other responsibilities.
EcoTality electric car charging company blows $100 million and eyes bankruptcy - Wry Heat
My 2010 story ended with this: “It remains to be seen whether or not arrays of charging stations will attract customers. It’s like the “Field of Dreams.” If they build it, will customers come?” Apparently not. It looks like Obama’s Energy Department blew $100 million for nothing.
Kansas Congresswoman warns EPA against unilateral action on climate |
Responding to a question about climate change at a town hall forum this week, U.S. Rep. Lynn Jenkins, R-Topeka, said she’s strongly against the Environmental Protection Agency taking action without Congressional consent.

No comments: