Saturday, October 05, 2013

Links

Vukcevic Geomagnetc Weather Correlation – Tidal? | Musings from the Chiefio
I have been frequently of the mind that Lunar / Tidal forces drive much of the weather cycles.
Global Warming In Colorado | Real Science
When we first moved to the Front Range of Colorado in the mid-1990s, I used to brag to my parents about how mild the winters are here. But since the winter of 2006-2007, we have had a rash of very long, cold winters – with the current year headed for being the snowiest on record. I just took the dogs out for a walk in a bitter cold wind, and remembered what lies in store over the next eight months.
The New Nostradamus of the North: Huge early October winter storm in Wyoming and South Dakota - clear sign of global warming?
"I've lived in Wyoming my whole life and I've never seen it like this this early," Patricia Whitman, shift manager at the Flying J truck stop in Gillette, said in a telephone interview.
We Have Another Winner! | Real Science
The density of CO2 in Mars atmosphere is 14.25 times higher Earth, or the equivalent of 5,700 PPM on Earth. Mars should be burning up, according to the (face->palm) stupid climate alarmist community.

No comments: