Friday, December 30, 2011

A Climate-Change Skeptic Changes His Tune - The Top 10 Everything of 2011 - TIME

3. A Climate-Change Skeptic Changes His Tune

Tom Nelson: Muller: "I never said you shouldn't be a skeptic. I never said that."

Around the 2:45 mark of Part 1, referring to his recent Wall Street Journal article, Muller says "I never said you shouldn't be a skeptic. I never said that."
...Just before the 5-minute mark, Muller is asked if he's in the Al Gore camp. Muller: "Al Gore camp? That's ridiculous...what I point out is that most of what appears in An Inconvenient Truth is absolutely either wrong, exaggerated, or misleading."

At the 8:45 mark, he says scientists will "endorse Al Gore, even though they know what he's saying is exaggerated and misleading. He'll talk about polar bears dying even though we know they're not dying...".
...
[Q] It says "What Dr Muller says proves that the skeptics are wrong and they've got to get on the cap and trade train".

Muller: "That's ridiculous. I mean, some people say I proved that there was no ClimateGate. No. NO! The ClimateGate thing was a scandal. It's terrible what they did. It's shameful the way they hid the data."

No comments: