Monday, January 16, 2012

Email 4951, April 2003: Briffa wants M. Kelly to review a couple of papers for him including one "(on solar influence on climate ) which I think will be a rejection but I need hard justification"

Email 4951

date: Mon Apr 14 17:15:21 2003 from: Keith Briffa subject: NEED HELP WITH 2 REVIEWS to: m.kelly@uea.ac.uk

I need you to review a couple of papers for me as soon as possible ( to get me out of a muddle) . I believe I gave you one some time ago ( by Ogurtsov et al ( on solar influence on climate ) which I think will be a rejection but I need hard justification . The other is a short paper on sea ice around Svalbard. PLEASE come in and get them off me and do then straight away. I will not ask you to double mark a load of Climate Change essays in exchange! Seriously though - this will be a big help . I am trying to dig myself out of a hole (backlog) with theses things so your help would be much appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

" believe I gave you one some time ago ( by Ogurtsov et al ( on solar influence on climate ) which I think will be a rejection but I need hard justification ."

So, this is how peer reviewed science works? What a joke!