Monday, January 16, 2012

Email 4986, Aug/Sept 2009, Phil Jones: "They are mostly people who correspond on the Climate Audit blog site. They all seem to have infinite time as they are all retired."

Email 4986

They are mostly people who correspond on the Climate Audit blog site. They all seem to have infinite time as they are all retired. This is another issue. All people working in the field have day to day jobs to do and don't want to spend evenings going on blog sites trying to put people right. ... I'd just ignore the skeptics if I were you... As I said there is no point debating with these people. It is just time wasting. I have tried to engage with them in the past, but they refuse to listen or read anything I send them. ... These people get their information from blog sites such as Climate Audit...

Getting into debates with people is something I'd like to avoid.

Email 775, Feb 2006, Briffa to Henry Pollack

date: Wed Feb 15 15:49:58 2006 from: Keith Briffa subject: Re: Science paper to: Henry Pollack

thanks Henry - sorry also about the ridiculous way the Paleo chapter is being rushed. I have found loads of errors /typos that crept in

No comments: