Tuesday, February 21, 2012

One of two comments on Revkin's GleickGate story from yesterday evening: "Peter Gleick is standing up for the nobility of science. He deserves support for doing so"

Peter Gleick Admits to Deception in Obtaining Heartland Climate Files - NYTimes.com

[psychologist Steven Earl Salmony] Peter Gleick is standing up for the nobility of science. He deserves support for doing so.  [comment currently recommended by 34 people]

Forum: Science and Innovation for Sustainable Development - Network Person

The focus of my energies currently is on emerging scientific research of the human overpopulation of Earth. These data have riveted my attention for nearly a decade and led me to found the Awareness Campaign on the Human Population in 2001. Except for my family to which I am primarily devoted and my work at DDS/SSA, I think and do little else now other than promote open discussion of scientific data related to global challenges that are potentially posed to humanity in Century XXI by the unregulated increase of certain distinctly human overgrowth activities now overspreading the surface of the planet we inhabit. 

No comments: