Friday, April 27, 2012

Bloggers getting together at Heartland Climate Conference, Hilton Chicago, say exhibit area at 4pm on Monday 5/21?

I plan to be there--I'll be the guy not carrying a large white sack of Exxon cash with a dollar sign on it.  If that would work for you, please drop me a comment or email.

The Blackboard » Heartland Climate Conference: Chicago.

Seems we can get in free, but food is on us. That seems fair enough. Plus, if I pay for my own food, I won’t have people suggesting my views were distorted because I ate a sandwich or drank a glass of red wine.

I filled out the form and got an instant response by email.

Especially becuase food is not free, the conference presents us with the opportunity to organize bloggers lunches or after conference drinks. Maybe we could look at the schedule and find some time on Sunday (pre-conference) or Monday or Tuesday climate blog addicts’ get together.

The Blackboard » Hearland Climate Conference: Chicago.

[comment] On the tentative schedule, “http://climateconference.heartland.org/schedule/” they show book signing cash bar at 4-5:30 pm on Monday and Tuesday. That might actually be the time and place to collect together– and we could gather at the Hilton and just have drinks there. Last time this was a crowd though– so we need to plan ahead. Maybe we all need to wear buttons or hats.

No comments: