Monday, July 30, 2012

Breaking: From BEST to Worst In Less Than a Day | Power Line
If nothing else, Watts is having a lot of fun aping Muller here, and I expect the climateers will go to DefCon1 on this whole matter. If nothing else, this will expose a lot of double-standards, but as we always say, without double-standards, the Left wouldn’t have any standards at all.
Feminist funnywoman Caitlin Moran says the planet doesn’t need your babies | Grist
Before I had my kids I may have mooched about a lot but I was politically informed, signing petitions, and recycling everything down to watch batteries. It was compost heap here, dinner from scratch there, public transport everywhere. … I was smugly, bustingly, low-level good.

Six weeks into being poleaxed by a newborn colicky baby, however, and I would have happily shot the world’s last panda in the face if it made the baby cry for 60 seconds less. The cloth diapers … were dumped for disposables; we lived on ready meals. Nothing got recycled …
Interconnected public sphere and climate change deniers | GetComms
I finally conclude by reinforcing the argument on the need of scientists to adopt the new digital communication technologies, techniques, and platforms in order to increase their support and make their points more clearly understand throughout the public sphere. These are powerful tools that reach millions of people on a daily basis and scientist should use them as smart as the “skeptics” do.
Being Too Conservative? | Real Science
I think Anthony’s paper was very conservative.

USHCN data tampering is much worse than he indicated. By messing with the data, the USHCN trend since 1930 is actually reversed from a measured cooling trend – to a warming trend.

No comments: