Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Unclear on the concept: Warmist suggests that global warming caused Sandy; also writes: "I feel paralyzed with cold. It is a freezing chill that goes deep to the bone and makes me worried about the future I can have on this planet"

In The Wake Of Sandy, A 16-Year Old Climate Activist Speaks Her Mind | ThinkProgress
I am 16 years old and I am currently in my home in Laurelton, Queens. It is day six with no heat, no power and no gas in my mom’s car to escape.

Trees are down all over my neighborhood and at night it is pitch dark, with only the moon as light. I feel paralyzed with cold. It is a freezing chill that goes deep to the bone and makes me worried about the future I can have on this planet.

1 comment:

chris y said...

Since you are a young climate activist, aka a climateer, I am glad to see you are celebrating your first Earth Week. We have been scolded that a low-carbon lifestyle has many benefits, some of which you are only now beginning to experience.