Monday, July 08, 2013

Warmist Kevin Anderson on how we can prevent CO2-induced bad weather: "Well, for the relatively developed, wealthy countries, my and colleagues work makes absolutely clear that there’s no option here but for the first move to be to reduce our consumption"

KA_Interview.pdf
[Kevin Anderson, July 2012] Well, for the relatively developed, wealthy countries, my and colleagues work makes absolutely clear that there’s no option here but for the first move to be to reduce our consumption. Now, I’m not saying that because I politically think that’s an easy thing to do or that it’s something that I might agree with for another set of reasons. I’m simply saying we cannot get off the emissions curve fast enough through technology alone...You know – and I know, that in terms of emissions we’re heading to hell in a handcart – and fast.

No comments: