Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Links

Twitter / drgrist: Coburn: 'I am a global warming ...
Coburn: 'I am a global warming denier' Efforts to make this socially unacceptable have failed.
Warmist Joe Romm mocks MLK with ‘I have a (climate) dream… to save world from the 1%’ | JunkScience.com
I have a dream of clean energy jobs for millions of Americans and tens of millions of people around the globe. I have a dream we saved this garden of Eden for generations to come, saved it from the greed and myopia of the 1%.
97% Of Minnesota 100 Degree Readings Occurred Below 350 PPM CO2 | Real Science
Minnesota HCN stations have recorded two 100ºF readings this summer, compared to 204 in 1936. There have been a total of 1,038 100ºF readings since 1893, 97.5% of which occurred with CO2 below 350 PPM.
Twitter / LittleIceAge: Snow in southern Brazil, again! ...
Snow in southern Brazil, again!

No comments: