Monday, September 30, 2013

Michael Mann: "no greater calling" than to get involved in the public climate debate that he's terrified of getting involved in

Living on Earth: The Hockey Stick and the Climate Wars
There were pretty large forces out there, looking to discredit me, and so I decided I needed to fight back against that, and the only way to do that was to jump into the fray, to become involved in sort of the larger public debate over human-caused climate change, and ultimately, I’ve embraced that role. I can think of no greater calling than to be in a position to inform what may be the greatest societal challenge we human beings have yet faced.
Flashback: Inside Michael Mann's bunker: He's carefully set up a "cocoon of unreality" in an attempt to avoid any contact with people who disagree with his junk science

No comments: