Thursday, September 12, 2013

Uh oh: Warmist Jeff Goodell, armed with his BA in English and his MFA in Fiction Writing, takes on Anthony Watts

On the cover of the Rolling Stone? Not quite, but I did get a single word in | Watts Up With That?
I responded in good faith. In exchange, I got slimed by Goodell
Twitter / jeffgoodell
How unfair! Anthony Watts didn't get as much space in as an actual scientist
Jeff Goodell's Bio
I was born and raised in Silicon Valley, where my family had lived for four generations. I’ve worked as a blackjack dealer, a glazier, a janitor, a bartender at a topless club, an editor at a Russian literary journal, and a technical writer at Apple. I have a BA in English from the University of California, Berkeley, and an MFA in Fiction Writing from Columbia University.

No comments: